Thursday, April 7, 2011

Someone doesn't like my blog

Following up on a previous blog about BP resuming oil drilling in the Gulf and Transocean giving millions in bonuses to their executives, I wrote another blog entry this morning discussing the decision to put the bonus money into a victims compensation fund. The main theme was that a little outrage can do some good.

I went on to point out that both Transocean and BP have been dragging their feet in paying out the compensation money to Gulf oil spill victims. When I was done, I expected it to be shared on my Facebook page, but to my surprise I received a notice informing me that it  had "content marked as abusive" and some other nonsense, and so it was blocked.

Anyone reading this on the Ecocryptic blog website only needs to read the next entry down to see how ridiculous this is. I'm asking for a clarification, but haven't heard back from the Facebook people.

It'll be interesting to see if this entry gets bocked as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment